lunes, febrero 08, 2010

Pepito's homework

The teacher told pepito to make sentences with his spelling words:

1.*cheese* Maria likes me,but cheese fat
2*mushroom* Wen all my family gets in the car, there isnt mushroom
3*shoulder* My friend didnt no how to make tacos so i shoulder
4*texas* My friend always texas me fwds
5*herpes* Me and my friend shared a piza,i got my piece and she got herpes
6*july* Ju told me ju were goin to the store,and july to me!!julyer!!
7*rectum* I had two cars but my wife rectum
8*chicken* I was going to the store with my wife but chicken go by herself
9*wheelchair* We only have one soda but its ok wheelchair
10*chicken wing* My mom plays the lottery so chicken wing
11*liver* A bully was messing wit my sister and i told him to liver alone
12*body wash* I wanted to go to the bar but no body wash my kids

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario